Click here to access our Loreto College Prospectus
(According to the provisions of the Education Act 2018)
Loreto College Swords is a Catholic Voluntary Secondary School for Girls, under the Trusteeship of the Loreto Education Trust and committed to the Principles of the Loreto Educational Philosophy.
The school operates within the free education scheme, under the Articles of Management of Catholic Secondary Schools, and within the rules laid down by the Department of Education and Science. The school depends on Department of Education funding in relation to grants and teacher allocation. Therefore, all aspects of this policy are within the context and parameters of the funding and resources available from and provided by the Department of Education.
Having regard to the resources available and provided (referred to above), the school supports the principles of:
- Equality of access and participation in the school
- Parental choice in relation to enrolment in school
- Respect for diversity of values, beliefs, traditions, languages and ways of life in Irish society.
1. Procedures to be followed for Student applying for First Year who is presently in Primary School
Click here for Annual Admission Notice
To view our full policy document:
Click her Admission Policy Document 2022 Onwards
* * * * * * * *
2. Procedure to be followed for Students who wish to Transfer from another Post Primary School into Loreto College, Swords (Not for Students applying from Primary School)
You can download and print the Transfer Form – please complete all parts of the form before returning to the School
Click for Enrolment Transfer Form
Please Note Form must be completed fully and School Reports attached.